Our Rapid Mixer Granulator is designed to achieve excellent mixing and consistent granules at lower operating cost along with higher productivity. The High Speed Mixer Granulator manufactured bys us has better mixing and closed control of granule size leadingÂ to faster tableting speeds with improved quality and least rejections. The perfection and easy operations of our products makes us the apex Industrial Rapid Mixer Granulator Manufacturer.
- All contact parts are made out of S.S.316 as per GMP standard.
- Three blades Design for efficient mixing with a high speed granulator (chopper) is inserted horizontally through the wall of the bowl to assist blending of powder and to break the product to granules of required size.
- Platform is SS 304 which is dimpled for anti slip property entire stand is alsoÂ cladded by SS 304 to make the machine total GMP.
- Chopper housing is entirely made from SS 304 having air purging and special seals. Discharge piston has face sealing matching the vessel interior.
- Two stage housing for main impeller eliminating totally any chance of cross contamination between bearing grease and product mix.
- Lifter can be fitted for loading of material.
- 5 microns filter assembly will be provided on top lid in stainless steel housing to eliminate dusting in granulation area.
- All Electrial & pneumatic parts are pre wired to simplify installation.
- Discharge can be provided on either side to suit clients requirement.
- Optional Accessories / Attachments.
- PLC with touch screen MMI with printing facility.
- VFD can be provided to change the RPM of impeller .
- WIP system.
- Flame proof Construction.
- Online co-mill arrangement.
- Steam jacketed Bowl.
- Blinder charging with dosing pump.
- Emergency push button station at discharge.
- Granulation end point detection.
Proximity switches are provided on main lid and discharge valve interlocked with central control system for safe operation.
Equipment air and purging air control via differential air switches.
Location of the FBD bowl at discharges i.e. FBD bowl touch the proximity sensor then discharge will open.
Elicon Rapid Mixer Granulator comes along with all documentation like DQ, IQ,OQ and FAT as a part of standard procedure.
- Dry mixing - 3 to 5 minutes
- Wet mixing - 5 to 10 minutes
- Wet granulation - 5 to 10 minutes
- Discharge - 1 to 1.5 minutes